The Maker's Mop Bundle
The Maker's Mop was designed for power and versatility. The 360° pivot head effectively traps dust and debris, while the unique curved shape allows you to focus pressure on the Precision Edge, meaning it easily tackles even the most stuck-on stains and messes. Featuring washable premium microfiber pads, the Maker's Mop is perfect for both dry and wet use, effectively replacing brooms, flathead mops, sponge mops, and spin mops.
The Maker's Mop Bundle Includes:
1x Maker's Mop (Handle + Head)
2x Everyday Microfiber Mop Pad
2x Deep Clean Microfiber Mop Pad
Features & Benefits
- Perfect for wet and dry use
- Includes 4 machine washable Mop Pads
- 360° Pivot head allows you to manoeuver in and around tight spaces
- Swivel Lock allows you to quickly lock the head in place as required (wall cleaning, window cleaning, low dusting, etc.)
Telescopic handle, adjustable from 3' to 5', features a non-slip Wall Stop
- Can be used without pads, simply attach a microfiber cloth to the 4 Cloth Catchers
- Safe on all finished floors (unfinished floors may be water sensitive)
- Dry Mopping / Sweeping Floors
- Wet Mopping floors
- Cleaning Walls & Baseboards
- Cleaning Bathroom Wall Tiles & Glass
- Scrubbing Stains & Spills
- High & Low Dusting
- Window Cleaning
- Limited Mobility & Extended Reach Cleaning
Please note this product was not intended for commercial use.
The Maker's Mop comes with a 1 year manufacturer's warranty, should you experience an issue during this period please contact support. If you've exceeded the warranty period contact us for further assistance.
The Maker's Mop Bundle
Love my mop.would recommend it to everyone
It reaches all the corners, I love to mop with it and the DIY floor cleaner. It leakes no streakes. It's light, my favorite of all times mop
I have only had a Norwex mop system so that what I’m comparing it to. I love that the makers mop heads aren’t as rigid so they easier to wring out. First time I’ve been able to mop and not have to dry the floors. No streaks. I do wish the width of the mop heads were a couple inches more though. All in all I prefer it over my norwex. Floor cleaning is cut in half!
It’s definitely a versatile unit. You definitely have to get used to it though. I found I was mopping mostly on the bottom edge of the mop at first. I think I had the handle too long so I adjusted that and Voila!! Success!! I used it dry on my walls too. Fantastic!!
I do however have a possible suggestion, we’ll for me anyway, as I’m just getting used to it. Could the tags possibly have what each mop pad is for? I’m also looking to buy some of the microfibre cloths but I think the sale is over now. Anyway, if the cloths aren’t labeled, maybe those could be too. Even just a sticky note on each one as to what they are for would be great, especially for new customers. Thanks so much! I love it!!!