These small general purpose microfiber cleaning cloths are the perfect addition to your whole home cleaning kit. Inspired by our founder, now a mom on the go, these little cloths fit perfectly in your purse, camera bag, glove box, or diaper bag. These cloths may be small but at 350 gsm they pack a serious cleaning punch—great for cleaning emergencies when you're on the go!
- 8” x 8”
- Industry leading 350 gsm
- Soft and fluffy to the touch
- Portable spots (purses, camera bag, glove box, diaper bag)
- Kitchen surfaces (counters, cabinets, appliances)
- Dusting & spot cleaning
- Cleans wood, leather, chrome, laminate, natural stone, stainless steel, and porcelain surfaces
- Avoid using on: glass, electronics and lacquered finishes (we have another cloth for this!)
- Use with vinegar, water, soap or other cleaning products that do NOT contain bleach, wax, polish, oil or silicone.
Maker's Cleaning Cloths will be one of the very best cleaning tools you'll ever come across and can last for up to 500 washes if cared for properly.
- Rinse cloths to remove debris and dirt before laundering
- Separate cloths from other laundry items
- Launder with cold water
- Tumble dry on low heat
- Don't use cloths to clean up grease, oil, wax, paint, or liquid silicone
- Do not launder with bleach or fabric softener
For more information visit our Care Guide.
I LOVE THE SIZE OF THESE CLOTHS. SO EASY TO HANDLE AND SO VERSATILE!
I actually used to use Norwex cloths a lot in my home. Years ago though, I got rid of them all and switched out to Cotton only. I still absolutely love all of my cotton cloths but as someone who's hoping to move into the professional cleaning space I wanted to see what all of the fuss was about with these microfiber cloths because I really never found that the Norwex cloths were that great for picking up extra particles and things. These makers clean cloths though are amazing. I would say that they at least cut my cleaning time in half when compared to my cotton towels. I am absolutely still concerned about microplastic contamination coming from the microfiber cloths and ending up in our septics and waterways but I absolutely cannot argue with the fact that these things just do a fantastic job. They are plush and soft. You can just feel the quality oozing from them and the mini is a really great size. Five stars for function and style.
Love these! I use them for cleaning, dusting & doing dishes! I hope to get some more in the next sale!
We hope so too, Charmaine! It's so great to hear you're using the cloths all over your home :)
Was looking for a small thin microfiber dish rag.
Ann, thanks for your support!!
Perfect size for me and great quality! Love using it for dusting.
Thanks Cristina! The mini's are one of our favourites, too.