These small general purpose microfiber cleaning cloths are the perfect addition to your whole home cleaning kit. Inspired by our founder, now a mom on the go, these little cloths fit perfectly in your purse, camera bag, glove box, or diaper bag. These cloths may be small but at 350 gsm they pack a serious cleaning punch—great for cleaning emergencies when you're on the go!
- 8” x 8”
- Industry leading 350 gsm
- Soft and fluffy to the touch
- Portable spots (purses, camera bag, glove box, diaper bag)
- Kitchen surfaces (counters, cabinets, appliances)
- Dusting & spot cleaning
- Cleans wood, leather, chrome, laminate, natural stone, stainless steel, and porcelain surfaces
- Avoid using on: glass, electronics and lacquered finishes (we have another cloth for this!)
- Use with vinegar, water, soap or other cleaning products that do NOT contain bleach, wax, polish, oil or silicone.
Maker's Cleaning Cloths will be one of the very best cleaning tools you'll ever come across and can last for up to 500 washes if cared for properly.
- Rinse cloths to remove debris and dirt before laundering
- Separate cloths from other laundry items
- Launder with cold water
- Tumble dry on low heat
- Don't use cloths to clean up grease, oil, wax, paint, or liquid silicone
- Do not launder with bleach or fabric softener
For more information visit our Care Guide.
These cloths are great for the kitchen. Love this company. Customer support is superb!
Got these for my mom, she asked to use them as dishcloths, and I got her hooked! I’ve had makers clean cloths for years and years and I’m in love still!
I recently bought 10 Maker's Mini cloths, and they are so handy! They are the same excellent quality as the larger Maker's Clean General Purpose Cloths that I've had for a few years and love, but the smaller size is great for quick jobs where I just don't need as much cloth. One way they're making my life easier is cleaning my washrooms, where I don't like to use the same cloth on the toilet and sink, but each only needs a smaller cloth surface. I keep a stash of the minis in the bathroom cleaning caddy, and quickly grab one to wipe the toilet and another one for the sink (using Melissa's DIY All-Purpose Cleaner of course!), and because a bunch of them fit in the caddy, there are always clean ones there without having to wash my microfiber cloths every few days to have fresh ones on hand. Will definitely be getting more for the other washroom. 10/10 recommend, thank you Maker's Clean!
We actually use these as face clothes in my house! I use them to wet my face for applying cleanser, rinse and then wipe my cleanser off with the cloth. Even my kids love to use the clothes for face washing, they are super soft, very gentle, and rinse well. I often put them on my outside drying rack, when the sun is really hot & shinning down, they take less than 30min to dry! I also like that they come in a large array colours, that definitely stops the kids arguments about who's wash cloth is who's!
I LOVE THE SIZE OF THESE CLOTHS. SO EASY TO HANDLE AND SO VERSATILE!