These small general purpose microfiber cleaning cloths are the newest addition to our collection. Inspired by our founder, now a mom on the go, these little cloths fit perfectly in your purse, camera bag, glove box, or in a diaper bag. These cloths are fluffy and soft to the touch, great for those cleaning emergencies when you're on the go!
- 8” x 8”
- Soft and fluffy to the touch
- Portable spots (purses, camera bag, glove box, diaper bag)
- Kitchen surfaces (counters, cabinets, appliances)
- Dusting & spot cleaning
- Cleans wood, leather, chrome, laminate, natural stone, stainless steel, and porcelain surfaces
- Avoid using on: glass, electronics and lacquered finishes (we have another cloth for this!)
- Use with vinegar, water, soap or other cleaning products that do NOT contain bleach, wax, polish, oil or silicone.
Maker's Cleaning Cloths will be one of the very best cleaning tools you'll ever come across and can last for up to 500 washes if cared for properly.
- Rinse cloths to remove debris and dirt before laundering
- Separate cloths from other laundry items
- Launder with cold water
- Tumble dry on low heat
- Don't use cloths to clean up grease, oil, wax, paint, or liquid silicone
- Do not launder with bleach or fabric softener
For more information visit our Care Guide.
As soon as I found out there were mini versions of the original size I had to get them. I love the full size but sometimes in the kitchen it's nice to have a small size to do little cleaning jobs or spills around the house, kitchen or car. I will have to get more. And the colour is gorgeous
I have problems with my hands, so I love the small size of the mini cloths. They do not leave a streaky mess on the countertop. I will be ordering more!
This mini cloth is a great size for wiping up around the sink daily. It's big enough to collect all the water that has been splashed around, yet small enough that it dries super fast.
I love the size of these microfiber cloths!! They are perfect for my old hands. The regular size were great when I was younger, but the older I get, the harder it gets to wring out a large cloth. These are perfect.