The DUO Cloth
2-Pack of Microfiber Cloths
Our only double-sided cloth, the DUO cloth is the perfect utility cloth—it's oversized, thirsty, and ready for whatever cleaning challenge comes your way... one cloth does everything you need!
The DUO cloth features two unique sides—the first, an ultra-plush deep pile fabric designed to polish, buff, and absorb massive amounts of moisture; perfect for wiping down the car after a car wash, extreme spills, and for buffing surfaces to a polished finish (think: stainless steel sink!). The second side features our general-purpose weave, perfect for everyday dusting and cleaning jobs.
- Oversized 16” x 24"
- Double-sided: Ultra Plush Terry & General Purpose
- Extra soft, thirsty, and shaggy
- A whopping 520 gsm
- Available in: Mango & Charcoal
We're having trouble getting new inventory into our warehouses right now due to COVID-19 and the resulting effect on global supply chains. We're going to be running a little low until June, but you can use the button below to be notified when we're back in stock!
- Heavy-duty cleaning tasks
- Drying & polishing kitchen sink after cleaning
- Liquid wipe-up (spills)
- Buffing and polishing stainless steel & other surfaces
- Great to keep in the car to wipe up after a car wash!!
- Also perfect for interior car dusting, window cleaning, and general car care
Maker's Cleaning Cloths will be one of the very best cleaning tools you'll ever come across and can last for up to 500 washes if cared for properly.
- Rinse cloths to remove debris and dirt before laundering
- Separate cloths from other laundry items
- Launder with cold water
- Tumble dry on low heat
- Don't use cloths to clean up grease, oil, wax, paint, or liquid silicone
- Do not launder with bleach or fabric softener
For more information visit our Care Guide.
An excellent cloth, very fluffy and absorbent. It is great for car washing and cleaning large areas like a bathtub.
This cloth really sops up the water. I love the three that I bought. I can wipe down the tiles and tub after a shower and have almost no water left. Only problem is it is so thick it is hard to wring out, but that is not an issue, just hang to dry over the shower bar. So worth it. Love all my Maker’s Clean products, of which I have many.
I am in love with this cloth. It’s huge so amazing for washing the bathtub and shower and so absorbent. I love it
Yes, Annie!! We're so glad to hear that you're loving the DUO cloth - it's definitely one of our favourites :)
Wonderful cloths. Love the brilliant colours. They work so well.